HEALTH & SAFETY
In order to be able to work under the most safe working conditions, EMS has implemented various activities, documents-, instructions and reports supporting the instruction to work under the healthiest and utmost safe conditions:
- Health related
- A Company Doctor is available for free consultation.
- Periodical Medical Check is offered to each employee.
- Safety related:
- One of EMS’ KPI’s concerns safety.
- A safety committee is installed.
- Safety information meetings are held on a weekly base.
- Safety Instruction Cards (VIK) are made and distributed.
- Internal accident, incident and near misses reports are made.
- A general emergency and evacuation-plan is available.
- A Training program for all employees in various disciplines is implemented.
- The Risk Assessment and Evaluation Report (RIE) is executed.
- A First Aid Team (BHV) is installed.
- Theoretical and practical emergency exercises are conducted.
- Root cause investigation in case of accidents through fact tree analyzes are made in case of incidents.
- EMS participates in a regional safety consulting group.